How to configure Live chat (WhatsApp/Messenger)
1. Enable Livechat
At App Dashboard > Enable at the Live Chat block to enable the feature. Click Settings to customize Live Chat.
2. Customize Live Chat: Messenger/WhatsApp
Step 1: Choose Preset
Select the preset in step 1 and check the display in Preview.
Select WhatsApp if you only want to show WhatsApp chatbox on your store.
Select Messenger if you only want to show Messenger chatbox on your store.
Select both Messenger & WhatsApp if you want to show both
Step 2: Select Channels
Enable the Channel you want to show on your store.
- Phone Number: Enter the phone number to use for WhatsApp. Make sure the phone number you enter is registered to your WhatsApp account.
- Name: Enter a display name for your account
- Avatar: Select the image to display for the account. You can select an existing image or upload a new one from the device.
See the detailed guide here to do 2 steps.
Step 3: Display Settings
- Display Pages: Select All Pages to have live chat displayed on all pages. Select Selected Pages and select the pages you don't want displayed in Excluded Pages.
- Position: Select the display position of the live chat on the screen
- Display Devices: Select the device that displays the live chat.
- Live chat icon: Select an existing icon or upload a new one from your device. This icon is only visible when you enable both WhatsApp and Messenger.
- Icon Background Color: Select the background color of the icon.
- Icon Color: Select the color of the icon.
Step 4: Advanced Settings
- Advanced Settings for WhatsApp
- Response Time: Enter the content displayed in the chatbox.
- Greeting Message: Enter the greeting displayed in the chatbox.
- Icon Background Color: Select the background color of the WhatsApp icon.
- Icon Color: Choose the color of the WhatsApp icon.
- Description Background Color: Select the background color displayed in the chatbox.
- Text Color: Select the color for the content displayed in the chatbox.
- Online Time: Select Available 24/7 to show WhatsApp all the time. Select Schedule Time and set WhatsApp display time.
- Advanced Settings for Messenger
- Language: Select the display language at Messenger.
- Greeting Message: Enter the greeting displayed at Messenger.