Boost Sales Ver2: How to enable and configure Sales pop-up (Part 1)?
This guide will help you step by step on how to activate and configure the Sales pop-up function in Boost Sales ver 2.
Firstly, from the app's dashboard, enable Sales pop feature and click on Go to Settings to get to the Sales notifications to edit the campaings.
How to configure Sales notifications
Enable one of the available campaigns to show it in your storefront.
Click on the bell icon to get to the campaign's Notification page.
- Delete campaign: tick the campaign you want to delete (you can select more than 1 at a time) > click on Delete campaign to erase the chosen ones.
- Click on the campaign you want to customize to get to the campaign's editing page.
How to create a new sales pop campaign
Click on Create button at the top right corner of the Sales notification page > 2 types of sales pop-up will show including
- Recent sales: show recent sales on your website.
- Import file: show custom notifications imported via CSV file.
1. How to configure a Recent sales campaign:
- On Sales notificcation page, click on Create > Select Recent Sales > Next > enter the campaign's name > Create campaign.
- You can edit the campaign's name by clicking on the edit icon.
Step 1: Preset:
- Select the preset you like and check the preview on the right side of the page.
- Click on See more to check all the themed presets.
- Click on Filter to select the theme for the preset.
- Choose the preset and preview it.
Step 2: Display:
Heading text: enter the content for header.
Content text: enter the content for body text.
Hide customer name: tick the option if you want the buyers'name to be shown as Someone.
Language: select the language for the text time ago.
Desktop Position: select a position for the pop-up on Desktop:
- Bottom left: pop-up will show at the bottom left of the page.
- Bottom right: pop-up will show at the bottom right of the page.
- Top left: pop-up will show at the top left of the page.
- Top right: pop-up will show up at the top right of the page.
Show on mobile: select a position for the pop-up on mobile:
- Top: Popup displayed at the top of the mobile device.
- Bottom: Popup displayed at the bottom of the mobile device.
Step 3: Trigger:
Show on all pages: pop-up displayed on all pages of your website.
Show on specific pages: pop-up displayed on selected pages:
- Homepage: displayed on Home page.
- Product pages: displayed on Product pages.
- Collection Pages: displayed on chosen colletion pages.
- Cart Pages: displayed on Cart page.
- Blogs Pages: displayed on Blog post pages.
Exclude products: select the pages you want to exclude from showing the pop-up.
Advanced settings: enable to use this feature
- Layout: choose the layout for the pop-up.
- Customize the pop-up with the Background color, Heading color, Text color, Time color and preview it.
- Import sample sales pop:
- Import 10 sample sales pop: 10 notifications of random products will be displayed in your website.
- Import demo sales pops from specific products: sales pop-up of selected productst will be displayed in your website.
- Generate days ago less than: enter the time to display time ago randomly within the given value.
- Custom CSS: enter your custom CSS.
- You can import sales notifications by clicking on import button > Add file > select file to import > click Import to complete the process.
Please download the sample CSV and update the information, or you can reach out to our 24/7 support for further assistance.
Finally, don't forget to click Save and enable the campaign to apply the setting.
Please check out this article to know how to configure a campaign with imported file.
Boost Sales Ver2: How to enable and configure Sales pop-up (Part 2)?