How to import and export reward points?
In this article, we will guide you on how to import and export reward points via our Joy app.
1. Import customers point balances
Please note that Importing customers and point balances may be necessary when:
- Migrating from another platform
- Updating point balances for multiple customers
- Awarding multiple customers with bonus points
Here is how you can do that
- Step 1: Access app > Customer > Import tab
Step 2: Select the first option at Import Action and then upload the file before hitting the Import button
Please note that Import Action allows you to:
Add points to existing customer balances: the imported points will be added to total point balance.
Reset existing customer’s point balances: deduct the customer's current point balance from the customer's lifetime points and update the balance with the number of points in your file. This action is only applied to existing customers in your store
- You will get an email notification once the import process is complete
2. Export Customer
- Step 1: Access app > Customers > enter the email to receive the exported file > Export > Yes, I do
- Step 2: Open the email notification sent from AVADA Joy app and select Click here to download the file