How to create a Cross-sell funnel flow?
The Cross-sell funnel helps customers to add more products that are related to what is being viewed, in the cart or have been bought recently. This article will give an instruction on how to effectively create a cross-sell funnel for your store!
First of all, to create a funnel, select Upsell Funnels > Click on New Funnel > choose a Blank or an available Easy Cross-sell Funnel.
On the Funnel preview, enter:
- Funnel name
- Average discount: enter the discounts' percentage for offers.
Now, let's get started!
Step 1: Select pages to display the pop-up
Product page: pop-up displayed when you view a page, click on Add to cart or Buy it Now button (setup in Step 2) on the Cross-sell product page.
Cart page: pop-up displayed when you click on View page or Checkout button (setup in Step 2) on the cart page.
Post Purchase: Pop-up displayed on Post-purchase page when you complete an order that meets the conditions setup in Step 2.
- In additiion, you can quickly create funnel for Post-purchase page by selecting our premade template in Funnel templates.
Step 2: Set up Start condition
Cross-sell offer can be triggered when:
- View page
- Add to cart
- Click checkout
Cross-sell offer can be triggered on:
- All products
- Specific products
- Specific collections
- In specific product price range: applied on product page.
- In specific cart value range: Applied on cart page
- In specific order value range: applied on post-purchase page.
Hit Save to apply the changes.
Step 3: Setup Offer
3.1. Adding offer:
- Click Add offer > select Popup:
3.2. General settings:
- Offer: enter the offer's information
- Offer type: select Cross-sell type
- Offer title: enter offer's title
- Offer description: enter offer's description
3.3. Setting offer products
- Select Browse products > choose products on the left menu, selected products will show on the right menu.
- Discount order: you can setup a discount for all product or different discounts for specific products.
There're 3 types of disounts:
- Fixed amount
Click Save to apply the changes.
- Preview: click to preview the pop-up
Step 4: More offers can be created in addition to the main offer
- Accept offer: the next offer will show when you click Add to cart on the pop-up.
- Decline offer: next offer will show when you select Skip offer on the pop-up.
Accept and Decline offer's conditions can be established similarly to Start condition's settings in Step 2.
To create more offers,
- Click on Accept/ Decline > select Conditions
- After choosing the condition > Add offer according to each condition > select Popup
Settings for level-2 offers should be the same as the main offer's. Display of level-2 offers depends on setting's conditions for Accept and Decline offer.
- You can also create more offers on other pages in the same funnel by clicking on Add page.
If you have any questions during the setup, feel free to contact us via the 24/7 live chat support!